Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 24] Printer
Summary:

Justin has been back from New York for a week and in that time the ‘family' just wouldn't leave he and Brian alone to enjoy their reunion. There have been countless calls demanding Brian produces Sunshine, unannounced visits and several walk-ins performed by Michael of course.

On one such evening, as Brian and Justin are in the middle of foreplay, Michael barges in and without regard to what he interrupted demands that they join him and the guys for a night out at Woody's. When Emmett suggests a ‘couple's pool game,' Brian and Justin have to decide if the stakes are too high-- Freedom from family vs. Learning to Share. Who will win the Tawdry Tournament?

Special Thanks to Tuneesha Regu and Sally Messer for the inspiration for this. I hope it lives up to your expectations!


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Anti-Michael, Brian/Justin, Could be Canon, Humor, One-Off Fic, PLOT BUNNIES, Romance Characters: Ben, Blake, Brian, Drew Boyd, Emmett, Justin, Michael, Ted
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14288 Read: 9267
Published: October 25, 2015 Updated: October 25, 2015
Story Notes:

All recognizable characters and locations are the property of Showtime and CowLip... No infringement is intended. The original plot and detail therein belong solely to the author. Although it has an Anti-Michael tag, it's more like Michael just being Michael as I see him (and many others as well..LOL). ENJOY!!

1. Chapter 1- ALL IN by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 24] (14288 words)

Another major THANKS goes out to my fellow sisters in all things QAF- the LLLC. I know I've probably tried your collective patience in the last just over 24-hours. Thank you all for serving as my Betas and Support. Now we can get back to our regular scheduled programming meaning GET WRITING!! Love Y'all!