Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 66] Printer
Summary:

When Michael falls deathly ill, Ben has never been more afraid in his life. No, scratch that. When Michael falls deathly ill and disappears out of thin air minutes before the ambulance arrives, Ben has never been more afraid in his life. All he wants to do is find his husband, alive and well, and to feel like he's not going crazy. He'd also love it if this duck would stop stalking him and breaking into his house. It's the last thing he needs right now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Angst, Brian/Justin, Humor, Hurt/Comfort Characters: Ben, Brian, Carl, Debbie, Hunter, Jenny Rebecca, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Michael
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 40302 Read: 13461
Published: September 03, 2015 Updated: October 31, 2015
Story Notes:

This is a very serious story.

1. Chapter 1 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 13] (4005 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 11] (6097 words)

WARNINGS FOR ATTEMPTED SEXUAL ASSAULT AND MENTION OF MURDER AMONGST DUCKS AND GEESE.

That is the strangest warning I have ever posted. Study up on ducks and geese and you will understand.

3. Chapter 3 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 12] (3694 words)

As the family learns of Michael's ancestors and the reason why he is the way that he is, another surprise is revealed.

4. Chapter 4 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 8] (9116 words)

Michael deals with the new knowledge he has and tries to make the best of things.

5. Chapter 5 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 8] (12232 words)

Two births, ducks in love, and an unexpected amount of kids make Michael's life quite interesting.

6. Epilogue by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 14] (5158 words)

Three years later...