Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 19] Printer
Summary:

 

At the age of 3, Gus Peterson-Marcus was abducted and grew up in a struggling single parent household, as Dylan Tanner. After an explosion that ends the life of two of his family members and 1 critically injured, he learns that his whole life has been a lie. Ignoring all the rest of his problems, Dylan focuses on protecting the last remaining sibling of his real family. But it seems like his biological family has other plans in mind, starting with leaving the past in the past, including his dying little brother. 


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: Alternate Universe, Family, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Drama Characters: Brian, Gus, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 16931 Read: 11815
Published: June 23, 2015 Updated: March 30, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Queer as Folk characters in this story.  They belong to Showtime and Cowlip. No copyright infringement is at all intended and no money will be made. 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Oliviatheolive [Reviews - 0] (1519 words)

The basis of the idea came from the show 'Finding Carter.' I thought it would be interesting to see how the Queer as Folk characters handle a child being kidnapped from their little family and then reemerging 10 years later.

Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by Oliviatheolive [Reviews - 3] (2031 words)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Queer as Folk characters in this story.  They belong to Showtime and Cowlip. No copyright infringement is at all intended and no money will be made. 

3. Chapter 3 by Oliviatheolive [Reviews - 7] (3213 words)

I'm sooooo sorry! Please forgive me! I tried to write a super long chapter! I've already started on the 4th chapter which should be out by at least the end of October. Please enjoy! Once again, I'm so sorry for the delay- school is kicking my ass. 

4. Chapter 4 by Oliviatheolive [Reviews - 4] (4223 words)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Queer as Folk characters in this story.  They belong to Showtime and Cowlip. No copyright infringement is at all intended and no money will be made. 

5. Chapter 5 by Oliviatheolive [Reviews - 5] (5945 words)

I'm so sorry for this bullshit long wait. I can't even justify it because 3/4 of this chapter was finished in January. I couldn't post it until I was satisfied. Also, I would like to give thanks to Grey's Anatomy for their ridiculously emotional scenes and hospital setting.. And I would like to thank Charming1 for looking over my chapter and giving me advice. Thanks!!