Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 15] Printer
Summary:

When Molly gets married, Justin has to face a dark part of his past.


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Abuse Characters: Brian, Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6629 Read: 3143
Published: June 21, 2015 Updated: June 21, 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by WhiteSnowFox [Reviews - 15] (6629 words)

Before any of you read what is ahead, I want you to know that I wrote this for myself.  The past few weeks I've been struggling with depression and anger over my own case of abuse and thought that the only way to get it out was to write about it.  So I did.  But then nothing changed.  So now, I'm posting it.  I don't care if you don't like it.  I am doing this because I'm sick of feeling the way I feel.  This is based off of my own experiences as a child.  I'm not looking for pity.  I don't want it or need it.  All I want is to break free of all these bad feelings.  So, there you have it.