Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 47] Printer
Summary:

All true love is absurd. Those who judge any kind of love are those who have never ben able to live the absurdity of love.  *The story is now complete!*

banner


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Brian/Other, Humor, Justin/Other-Relationship, MPreg, Out of Character, PLOT BUNNIES Characters: Ben, Brian, Debbie, Emmett, Gus, Hunter, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Michael, Original Character(s), Ted
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17952 Read: 28586
Published: May 02, 2015 Updated: May 30, 2015
Story Notes:

Some clarifications about this story:

 1) - First of all, I would like to clarify in my defense that  I live in Brazil, and the past few months have been the hottest summer in recent years, with an average of 35 to 37 Celsius; therefore, my brain may have melted in such a hot climate.

2) - This story is the result of the Rules & Regulations being posting by Annie- Eliza for an LJ community she created, where I am one of the moderators, along with Jazzepoet (the community address is in my bio). After posting, I, Anne, Tamara (Jazzepoet) and Tag talked about the absurdity of an idea, and I decided to undertake the task of writing this story with the encouragement and suggestions of my partners in crime. So everything written that follows is a big joke, and nothing you read here should be taken seriously.

The premise of Annie-Eliza was this: "Kill everyone off in your story, or ask for  in your prompt. End your story with Brian and Debbie madly in love, and raising an adopted son from Kentucky. Those who are not prepared to suspend their beliefs going forward, it is perhaps best not to read this. 

 


Thanks to my Beta, Predec2, who courageously worked with this story.

I would like to thank Annie-Eliza who inadvertently offered me this plot bunny.

Thanks to Marian (Marny) who once again devoted herself to making a banner for this story.

 


 

Disclaimer: QAF and its characters are not mine. For me it is just for my amusement that I share with you.

1. Chapter 1 Prologue: The strangest thing that has ever happened. by nicolle_midnight2013 [Reviews - 14] (910 words)

The prologue and the first chapter of the story were posted together to better appreciation of you.

2. Chapter 2 A Surprise in the Oven. by nicolle_midnight2013 [Reviews - 6] (2945 words)

A dream much desired.

3. Chapter 3 Justin by nicolle_midnight2013 [Reviews - 5] (3467 words)

The end of everything I loved and a new beginning.

This chapter has a lot of anguish, you might not want to read it.

 

4. Chapter 4 A comedy of absurd. by nicolle_midnight2013 [Reviews - 3] (1854 words)

Analysis of the absurdity of it all.


5. Chapter 5 An Unexpected Surprise. by nicolle_midnight2013 [Reviews - 5] (2596 words)

The big news is revealed.

6. Chapter 6 Great news, great events. by nicolle_midnight2013 [Reviews - 3] (3967 words)

The big day.

7. Epilogue: My true love is you. by nicolle_midnight2013 [Reviews - 11] (2213 words)

The revealed truth.