Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 9] Printer
Summary:

Justin, Brian, Ted, Emmet, Michale, Ethan are members of the hot music band named GOD. Together with the girl band Pussy Cats they are the hottest stars in the music industry nowadays. They are all teenagers and early 20s with confusing feelings for each other. Can they find love and happiness with their complicated relationship and still be best friends forever?


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin/Other-Relationship, Drama, Humor, Out of Character, Romance Characters: Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3458 Read: 18266
Published: September 01, 2014 Updated: September 02, 2014
Story Notes:

This is my second story. I still can't find betas so I really try to fix the mistakes myself. I hope you will sympathy and please tell me if you find any errors. Thanks so much for your support. :)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1: Introduction by Breakdarkmountain [Reviews - 5] (223 words)

 

 

 

 

2. Chapter 2: The new future by Breakdarkmountain [Reviews - 2] (884 words)

This is my new story and will have some real life issues and people. Enjoy :)

3. Chapter 3: Audition day by Breakdarkmountain [Reviews - 2] (2351 words)

This is a long chapter. You can listen to the songs in here while reading to imagine the audition. :)