Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 6] Printer
Summary:

Brian and Justin decide to go north to have their vacation.  This is going to be a surprise for Jane but Jane has a surprise for them.

png

stories/408/images/Our_Northern_Vacation_copy.jpg


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Challenges, Off the Beaten Track Challenge 2014, Out of Character, Romance, Unsafe Sex Characters: Brian, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11031 Read: 2922
Published: June 09, 2014 Updated: July 13, 2014
Story Notes:

This story is totally fiction.  My life is described as fiction.  My job at the Co-op does exist.  I would love to have a boytoy like Matt.  The character of Matt is based on a man i think of as a son.  I took his character and wrote him into Matt. The scenes in this story are true.  There really is a cabin as depicted in the picture.  The Elkhorn Resort and Spa do exist with all the  things I described in the story.    I hope you enjoy the story.

 

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by balrogtweety [Reviews - 6] (11031 words)