Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Juice jumps to the wrong conclusion and underestimates his importance to Chibs.

My first ever Sons fanfic, so please be gentle with me! Also, I know that it annoys a lot of people if you 'write' Chibbie's accent, but it is the only way for me to get it down the way it sounds in my head, so ... PISS OFF! *gives finger*

(sorry, sorry, just kidding ... but no, really I'm not.) ;D

minor spoilers for seasons 1-3


Rated: NC-18
Categories: MISCELLANEOUS FICTION, SONS Characters: Chibs, Juice
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9396 Read: 2554
Published: May 23, 2014 Updated: May 23, 2014
Story Notes:


Disclaimer: I sadly do not own our beloved Men of Mayhem, I only borrow them from time to time to fulfill my kinky brain's many, many fantasies. I write for the joy of it and the love for the characters. Kurt Sutter is a genius and my only wish is to explore other possible story lines for the Sons of Anarchy that might not be considered “acceptable” for regular t.v. audiences. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Heather and strawberries. by soul1essharpy [Reviews - 0] (4035 words)

2. "Does wonders for my ego, though." by soul1essharpy [Reviews - 2] (5361 words)

Chibs tries desperately to get through to Juice.

*Psst!* If you cross your eyes and squint while jumping up and down on one foot, you may just find some plot amid the copious amount of porny goodness ... maybe. ;O