Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary:

Part one of a series called Fates Decide.  

Captain America (Movies), Marvel Cinematic Universe.   

Summary“You’ve known me all your life…”

James Buchanan Barnes only wanted to go and play catch with the kids down the street, he didn’t expect for his ma to bring him with her when she watched the kid next door.

 

 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: CAPTAIN AMERICA, MISCELLANEOUS FICTION Characters: Steve Rogers
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24599 Read: 2501
Published: May 03, 2014 Updated: May 03, 2014
Story Notes:

Author’s Note:

 

So this insanity started off with a huge brain storm about Loki and Thor and Odin and a whole messed up way to mix mythology and movie-verse and well my own insanity.  So I started plotting and planning.  Then came TWS and needless to say it exploded even further.  Originally this was only going to be a 3 MAYBE 4 part series, now I have parts of 10 Parts plotted and planned…

 

Someone shoot me now! 

 

Needless to say I guess this is what happens when you decide to start writing again after five or six years… the mind just goes nuts!  It all becomes absolutely crazy when the mind now wants to play.  Damn muse came back with a vengeance.

 

I have no beta so if you would like to be one, please let me know.  I always love constructive critism.  With work it will be hard for me to update so I have tried to get much of the parts done before I start posting since I really don’t like being left hanging on stories.  But if there is a break between parts please be patient. 

 

So originally this was supposed to be Part two of this whole little insanity with the back story of Loki/Thor being part one but well.... For once Bucky sort of beat Loki (ahhh) for control of my mind.  So had to re-arrange the whole thing.  So Cap stuff first then the back story of Loki/Thor then the rest of the fun.  All depends on my muse.  Damn you Bucky!!! 

 

Parts maybe a little slow in coming, I want to have it completely written or at least mostly written before I start posting, hate leaving fics behind so want to have it done or mostly done before I start. 

 

Love it/hate it… let me know.  This Series will cover the whole MCU and some parts maybe disturbing for some ‘viewers’ (but I will post warnings so you know.)  but know this will be M/M and M/F so all will be covered.  So not your cup of tea, leave now.  Some parts can be read as stand-alone, but for the whole sense of things best to read all.

 

On that note… Hope you enjoy (ducking)  I regret nothing!

 

 

 

With this part I am going to take some liberty and change some dates around.  I will explain some of my thinking in the end notes.  Just know this definitely does not follow the Steve getting his 1A on June 14, 1943 as in Movie-verse.

1. Chapter 1 by Acacia_Mac [Reviews - 3] (24599 words)

Mature Graphic Depictions Of Violence

James "Bucky" Barnes & Steve Rogers Steve Rogers James "Bucky" Barnes Period Homophobia War Time Violence WWII Hints of pre-slash kinda have to look for it  Pre-serum steve Domestic Violence