Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 92] Printer
Summary:

Sequel to "A Haunting We Will Go."  Through a case of mistaken identity, an amorous ghost latches onto Brian and won't let go. Who you gonna call?  *STORY IS NOW COMPLETE*


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Humor, Jealousy, Romance, Halloween Characters: Brian, Emmett, Justin, Mysterious Marilyn
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22036 Read: 20904
Published: October 26, 2013 Updated: November 04, 2013
Story Notes:

QAF and its characters are the sole property of Cowlip Productions and Showtime. No copyright infringement is intended.  Thank you to my beta, boriqua522.;)


1. When the Rubber Hits the Road...Or the Case of the Missing Condoms by Predec2 [Reviews - 7] (2047 words)

The boys return after a short vacation, rested and relaxed after their not-so-supernatural, previous encounter.  Will it be short-lived, however?

2. "Mine" by Predec2 [Reviews - 15] (2425 words)

The odd goings-on continue back at Britin.  Does Justin have some unearthly competition for his partner's affections?

3. The Captain and the Woodsman by Predec2 [Reviews - 10] (3755 words)

Justin discovers some startling information about his and Brian's home.

4. Ghoul of My Dreams by Predec2 [Reviews - 13] (1510 words)

Brian comes clean about the first time he saw the ghost; the boys begin to develop a plan to combat Brian's arduous suitor. Will it work, though?

5. How Boo You Do? by Predec2 [Reviews - 12] (2996 words)

Despite their precautions, Brian has a close encounter of the not-so-welcome kind with his amorous suitor.

6. Is There an Astrologist in the House?? by Predec2 [Reviews - 14] (3327 words)

7. Soulmates by Predec2 [Reviews - 21] (5976 words)

The boys recruit Mysterious Marilyn to try and knock some sense into our infatuated, misguided spook. Will it be successful, though?  Or will they be forever destined to a threesome? (snicker).