Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 9] Printer
Summary:

Hello, everyone.  Today is special to me.  It marks the 7th Anniversary of the very first time I wrote and posted a fanfic story.  As has become my custom, I wanted to give you something special to thank all my wonderful readers for their loyalty and support of my work over the years.  

 

A little over a year ago, my muse abandoned me for a while and my work trickled down to almost nothing.  Then another couple entered my life and my muse returned full force.  To show my appreciation to both couples that inspire my work, I've chosen to write a little something about all 4 of my favorite men.

 

Rather than writing a story, per se, I've chosen a different format.  I decided to interview Brian, Justin, Agron, and Nasir.  I had only one important question to ask of each of them.  Why do you love the man in your life?  Thankfully all 4 men came to me and took time to answer the question in depth.  I hope you will enjoy their interviews.

 

Huge thanks and gratitude go out to Judy, my wonderful beta, and Amy, my beautiful banner maker.


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, SPARTACUS, Romance Characters: Agron, Brian, Justin, Nasir
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4108 Read: 1507
Published: August 19, 2013 Updated: August 19, 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Why, You Ask? by mandagrammy [Reviews - 9] (4108 words)