Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 20] Printer
Summary:

I finally have a story for the 'Great Outdoors Challenge' and I hope you will find it 'hot' enough to make your Summer sizzle.

The setting is 7 months after Justin moves to New York City.  He and Brian still think of themselves as a couple, but Brian's businesses and Justin's insistence on paying his own way (even for a visit back home) has kept the couple apart.  Justin spends all his time painting.  Daphne comes for a visit, and seeing her friend's condition, insists on taking him out for some fun.  A visit to a local gay bar provides a huge surprise, as Justin unexectedly wins a vacation for two at a beautiful cove resort in British Columbia.  Will he get Brian to be his companion, and what other surprise awaits Justin during his Summer holiday?

Huge gratitude to my wonderful beta, Judy, and my Granddaughter, Amy, for my banner.  

 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Romance, Summer Fan Fiction Challenge Characters: Brian, Daphne, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6086 Read: 3099
Published: August 08, 2013 Updated: August 26, 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Justin's Winning Ticket by mandagrammy [Reviews - 20] (6086 words)