Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 26] Printer
Summary:

SUMMER FAN FICTION CHALLENGE 

The first episode of season 3 was unbelievably off the mark for me - and for so many reasons.

First, Justin made the biggest mistake of his life by choosing Ethan over Brian, showing just how far he had strayed from the ability he once had to read the man who had thrown away his rule book, and was scrambling to write a new one as he went along.

Worse still, in my book however, is that while Brian had plenty to answer for to Justin regarding his behavior, it was his family that once again blamed Brian for all the wrongs in the world, never once considering the fact that hitting Michael was so far out of character for Brian that something really huge must have triggered it.

Once again the golden child could do no wrong, only Brian knowing how far out of line his so-called best friend's comments about Justin had been, and everyone quickly rallied around Michael with love and support, while directing nothing but anger and disgust at the one man who had always been there to pick up all the pieces in their lives.

Ok...so now that I got that off my chest...

 


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: Angst, Anti-Michael, Brian/Justin, Romance, Summer Fan Fiction Challenge Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3483 Read: 8902
Published: August 04, 2013 Updated: August 26, 2013
Story Notes:

 

I don't own the show and have no financial claim on the boys or any of what I write.

 

1. it could have happened... by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 26] (3483 words)

it should have happened...(but that's just my opinion)

no beta - mistakes are mine...

feel free to comment - I'll respond to all who are respectful and constructive