Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 41] Printer
Summary:

Another fractured QAF faerie tale! Following the plot (loosely) of Red Riding Hood. Third story in the Beauty & Beast series and sequel to Jack and the Beanstalk.

Red Hoody banner

Part 1: Deals mainly with resolving issues left over from Beauty and the Beast. Sets the stage for:...

Part 2: Life continues at Britin4Ever Castle. Brian and Justin deal with life and a very extended family within their huge home. But within the idyllic home and resort, there is something...dark. An alien presence has infiltrated their happy home. But what is it?

Banner by Christie aka clride on this site. Thanks a lot!

STORY AND TRILOGY NOW COMPLETE! 


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: Family, Alternate Universe, Abuse, Brian/Justin, Child Abuse, Drama, Humor, Minor Character Death, MPreg, Out of Character, Rape, Romance, Violence Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: Beauty and the Beast
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 59516 Read: 32911
Published: July 01, 2013 Updated: July 07, 2014
Story Notes:

Oh God! It just keeps going! OK, here`s the deal! Part 1 Back to the Pitts deals mainly with resolutions  of events from Beauty and the Beast. It is split into two storylines to speed things along. Part 2 will deal with the main events of the new fairy tale.

Storyline 1: Follows events immediately after Jack and the Beanstalk

Storyline 2: Takes place a month later. Briton castle is established and Justin and Brian return to face their friends and foes in the Pitts.

1. PART 1 BACK TO THE PITTS Chapter 1 The Trouble with TimothyéEmmett & Debbie by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (5188 words)

2. Timothy's Surprise/ Michael & the Munchers by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 4] (4254 words)

3. Gus/ Jennifer and Molly by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 7] (4954 words)

4. The White Tower/The Diner at 7 PM by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 4] (8778 words)

5. PART 2 Ch.1 Homecoming by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 3] (4631 words)

Part 2! The real story begins!

6. Ch. 2 The Bright Men by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 2] (1564 words)

Kind of a short chapter. Sort of a filler I guess  but  some interesting developments.

7. Ch.3: The Red Hoody by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 3] (5147 words)

Kind of a tame ending so I added a Sneak Peek just to mess with you!

8. Ch 4: The Grey Walker by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 1] (4785 words)

9. Chapter 5: Sweet Sixteen by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 2] (2614 words)

A/N:   I am SO sorry for the long delay! RL has kept me...occupied let's say and inspiration lagged. Also very sorry that this chapter is mostly more exposition but  next chapter we'll get this show on the road I promise! 

Also couldn't shut up about horses for some reason. Again, sorry. Hope it's not too boring. PLEASE   REVIEW!!

Still would REALLY  appreciate a banner artist! Let me know!

10. Chapter 6: The Red Cloak by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 2] (2223 words)

11. Chapter 7 The Big Bad Wolfe by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 4] (3315 words)

12. Chapter 8 The Woodsman by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 3] (2793 words)

13. Chapter 9 The Darkest Part of the Forest by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 2] (3735 words)

WARNING!!! The following chapter is not for the faint of heart! But I just couldn't dumb it down into a people pleaser without it being totally wrecked.

OK. The following chapter contains violence, scary stuff, graphic portrayal of attempted rape, and a character death. This is a spoiler in itself, but I'll comfort myself with the fact  that I'm not going to tell you who it is.

These changes will be reflected in the summary.

14. Chapter 10: Angels and Fairies by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 3] (3766 words)

15. EPILOGUE by Bryton4ever71 [Reviews - 1] (1769 words)