Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 4] Printer
Summary:

 

 

Agron and Nasir have had a loving, trusting relationship from the moment they got together, but the honeymoon period is quickly coming to an end with the arrival of a good looking pirate named Castus.  Castus has taken a shine to Nasir and isn't afraid to show it, much to the irritation of a certain German rebel.  When Nasir sees how upset Agron is with Castus's presence, he promises to avoid the pirate in future.  When Agron sees them together, he gets the wrong idea and, like an out-of-control battle, all hell breaks loose.  What happens when Agron uses the wrong word on Nasir to show his displeasure could tear them apart.  What happens next is up to Agron now.  

Many thanks again to my dear friend, Judy for her beta help.  I also want to dedicate this story to my fellow MW reader, Boriqua522.  I was given the idea for this story by them and I am deeply grateful.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: SPARTACUS, Angst, Drama, Romance Characters: Agron, Castus, Nasir
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3031 Read: 1320
Published: May 01, 2013 Updated: May 01, 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Wrong Thing to Say by mandagrammy [Reviews - 4] (3031 words)