Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 12] Printer
Summary:

flower **Written for the "Spring Is In the Air" Challenge**

I don't own these characters, and the only reward I receive from my stories is the joy of sharing the 'depth of love' that for me always has and always will exist between these two.

Brian had been restless.  For the first time in his life he found that he was growing tired of the same old routine.  He wondered, with the change of seasons, if something -  or someone  -  new might be possible in his life as well. Still, he knew it was unlikely that the type of man who could make the difference that had been on his mind was actually out there - and he was quite certain that if he was, it was more than a little improbable that such a man would just simply drop into his life...

I would like to extend a very special thanks to Predec2 for an awesome Easter gift - my very first banner. It is beautiful and couldn't fit the story better. I am so excited and grateful. Thank you Kim for your consistent support and encouragement. You're the best!


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Challenges Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3309 Read: 5627
Published: March 30, 2013 Updated: April 08, 2013

1. one shot by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 12] (3309 words)