Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 16] Printer
Summary:


We have seen Brian and Justin so intimate in all the QAF - Season 1 episodes. But what is really happening behind the scenes. Are they as intimate as what we saw in front of camera? This is my imaginations of Gale and Randy's stories during the filming of QAF Season 1.


Characters: Gale & Randy


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Real People Slash Characters: Brian
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 7481 Read: 8557
Published: January 18, 2013 Updated: January 21, 2013
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer:


All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I do not know personally Gale and Randy. But I hope I am not offending anyone with my imaginations of how Gale and Randy treat each other off camera. I just love both of them that I have so many crazy "what ifs" running in my mind.


1. Chapter 1 - Being Comfortable - (QAF-S1E01 RPS) by Blanca [Reviews - 7] (4050 words)

In due respect to Gale and Randy, this chapter is created purely from my imaginations and not truly happening in their real life. No harm in dreaming! :) :) :)

2. Chapter 2 – You Are Just Too Sexy For My Touch! (QAF-S1E01-2 RPS) by Blanca [Reviews - 9] (3431 words)

I know I have promised an RPS of Episode 2 but I still can't get enough of how intimate Brian and Justin in the first episode's bed scenes. So here are some more of my behind the scenes imaginations of Gale and Randy in the first & second episodes.