Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 10] Printer
Summary:

 

 

Surprise! I know I've been away from writing for quite a while, but I have a new short story that I hope you will find somewhat worth the wait. The setting is post Season 5 by several months. Brian has developed a unique problem that he has only faced one other time. He turns to the psychologist who helped him with Justin's problem after the bashing in hopes of finding a solution. Will the good Doctor figure out the puzzle that is confronting Brian and help him solve it? I dedicate this to Lori, who had been a blessing in my present chaotic life and given me much needed incentive to get back to my writing. As always, I owe a great debt of gratitude to Judy, my beta, and Marika, my banner maker. Thanks to both of them.

 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Canon, Romance Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4844 Read: 2116
Published: June 25, 2012 Updated: June 25, 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No money is being made from this work.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Missing Piece of the Puzzle by mandagrammy [Reviews - 10] (4844 words)