Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 27] Printer
Summary:

stories/864/images/LovesMasquerade3.jpg

AU. Brian and Justin meet at Babylon for the first time, but inside. Brian owns Kinnetik and Babylon, all the characters are the same, and Justin goes to PIFA. Justin doesn't know any of them and didn't go to Liberty when he was in high school. Emmett is the manager of Babylon (cause I want him to be), and has an idea for a masquerade ball, inspired by Phantom of the Opera, which he and George saw in New York when they were dating. Brian and Justin may appear OOC, but given different circumstances, they would behave, act and feel differently. (Brief mentions of Justin/Other, but only plot).

Thanks to the brilliant Jackie Mag for her amazing banner! She always creates exactly what I picture in my head with little description. I had found the pic of the two men entwined some time ago, and once inspiration for this story hit, I had to incorporate this picture somehow.

A/N: Apparently there were some font issues (don't know if it's MW or my computer), but I think they're all fixed. Sorry about that :)


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Out of Character, Romance, Song Fic Characters: Cynthia, Daphne, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 43756 Read: 54697
Published: June 10, 2012 Updated: August 27, 2012
Story Notes:

I was in a hopeless romantic mood when I had to write this. The very first time I heard "Just a Kiss" (don't remember when), the "scene" between Brian and Justin in Babylon came fully formed in my mind. I just didn't have the time to write it because I didn't know where to go or how to get there. Then, I was listening to the Phantom soundtrack a week ago while going through pics on my computer, and this story was the result. I had to share and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

1. Chapter 1 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 3] (3194 words)

2. Chapter 2 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (3674 words)

3. Chapter 3 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (828 words)

This is a short chapter, I know... Sorry but it couldn't be helped. 

4. Chapter 4 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (2464 words)

5. Chapter 5 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 2] (1878 words)

Song lyrics are in Italics

 


 

6. Chapter 6 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (1514 words)

7. Chapter 7 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 7] (3590 words)

 

Now the part you’ve all been waiting for, huh? :D

 


 

 

8. Chapter 8 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (2495 words)

A/N: I'm on a roll with the stories at the moment. My goal is to update all my stories with more than just a couple of chapters before school starts in a month. Now that I've started, I've got tons of ideas and the inspiration. Unfortunately those little annoying things like hunger and the need to sleep are getting in the way. More updates here and "Great God Kinney" coming (hee hee) this weekend.

Warning: Smut, lemons, corniness and sentiment. :D

9. Chapter 9 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 4] (2805 words)

Maybe a little angsty, but nothing serious. Don't worry nothing major is going to happen between these two lovebirds. This chapter is all Brian and Justin, and surprisingly lemon free... but don't worry, it's just this chapter, you know me. ;) 

10. Chapter 10 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (2289 words)

Wow! I finally updated this. I'm still inspired enough to continue, but my body needs sleep, otherwise I'll fall asleep on my computer. Enjoy this little update. :) 

11. Chapter 11 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (2531 words)

12. Chapter 12 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (1335 words)

I'm on a roll! Enjoy the next couple of chapters. This one isn't that long, but the next will be longer. 

13. Chapter 13 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 4] (2922 words)

A little devious there, huh? :) Keep reading, it's here. I try to balance the story and the heat, but somehow more smut keeps coming out than plot (no pun intended). Enjoy! 

Warning: A little angsty, but not between our boys. Oh, and toppy!Justin. Don't like, don't read... but if you know my stories, this shouldn't be a surprise.

14. Chapter 14 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (3062 words)

A bit of angst here, but from Michael, if you couldn’t already tell that. Michael’s annoying, but Brian’s to blame in at least a part of that. So you can feel sorry for Michael, I didn’t want to do anti-Michael.

15. Chapter 15 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (2650 words)

Look I wrote another chapter without smut… I didn’t know I could do that. Does that mean I have to make up for it next chapter? Hope you enjoy.


 

16. Chapter 16 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (1933 words)

Okay, so I wasn't able to fit the smut here, but it's coming... lol! Definitely pun intended. No angst here, just a little h/c, with Justin there to help with the comfort.

17. Chapter 17 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 3] (4592 words)

Here it is, the smut you've been waiting for, and it's whopper, let me tell you. Much longer chapter to fit it all in. Toppy!Justin, again, kind of, cause I just had to. My muse took me there, I went with it, there's no arguing with him. It's a bit different than the standard steamy scenes between the boys, but I think you'll get why I wrote what I wrote.