Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 42] Printer
Summary:

Thank you to everyone for your patience. I'm sorry for not posting for so long.

QAF / ATWT Crossover  - Post QAF 513 - Brian and Justin are still together but living in separate cities.  When Brian calls to cancel a weekend visit to handle a business crisis Justin insists on joining him in Chicago to lend his assistance, but on the way Justin gets into an accident landing himself in Oakdale Memorial Hospital just outside of Chicago. Enter Dr. Reid Oliver, Luke Snyder, and Noah Mayer of As the World Turns. As these two worlds collide can Dr. Oliver help Justin with his previous brain damage and can Brian help Noah learn to ask for help instead of pushing people away.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, AS THE WORLD TURNS Characters: Alison Stewart, Bob Hughes, Cynthia, Justin, Katie Peretti, Luke Snyder, Noah Mayer, Reid Oliver
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 19342 Read: 19678
Published: March 19, 2012 Updated: October 02, 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Of course QAF belong to CowLip and Showtime and ATWT is a property of CBS.  No profits are being generated from this story it is simply for fun and entertainment of fellow QAF / ATWT fans.

Spoiler Warning: This story is post series for QAF and may spoil any characters, plot lines, scenes, etc. that occured throughout the series.  This story is also taking place during the final year of ATWT and may spoil and plot, characters, etc. from that series, particularly story lines including Dr. Reid Oliver, Luke Snyder, Noah Mayer, Allison, Katie, Dr. Bob Hughes and others.

Some of this story plays with timelines and may not be completely cannon as artistic license is used to make the story work.

1. Chapter 1 by Ziggster317 [Reviews - 4] (4440 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Ziggster317 [Reviews - 4] (1989 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Ziggster317 [Reviews - 4] (2210 words)

Thank you to everyone who's been reading the story so far and for all the great reviews. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope to have the next one for you soon.

4. Chapter 4 by Ziggster317 [Reviews - 7] (2172 words)

I just want to thank everyone for reading this story and for all the fantastic reviews.  I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope to get the next chapter out soon.

5. Chapter 5 by Ziggster317 [Reviews - 7] (3044 words)

First, I apologize for the delay in posting but it took me longer than expected to figure out where I was going with this chapter.

Second, thank you for your patience and for sticking with the story.

Third, thank you to all my reviewers for your comments.  If you go back to Ch. 4 I corrected Brian's business card so that Kinnetik is now spelled correctly and I apologize for the error (My Bad ; ) oops!).

And finally, I hope you enjoy this chapter.  Chapter six will come much sooner (I promise) and should finally have some B/J smut in it ; )

 

6. Chapter 6 by Ziggster317 [Reviews - 7] (2981 words)

I hope everyone enjoys the chapter. The next chapter should post pretty quickly too, I think I'm getting my groove back.  Thanks for reading.

7. Chapter 7 by Ziggster317 [Reviews - 9] (2506 words)