Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 95] Printer
FeatureSummary:

stories/1083/images/qaf4.8.jpg

NOW COMPLETED!

Brian's pain management tactics spiral out of control and Michael and Justin put their heads together to try and figure out what went wrong. In uncovering the truth, all of Brian's secrets are revealed and Justin comes to realize just how in the dark he is about Brian's life. While helping Brian through his current struggles he must delve into his past and their shared history in order to cement their future.

Takes place three years after the end of the series.

*Disclaimer: These characters are the property of Cowlip. I have no intention of ever profiting from these stories.

 


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, FEATURED STORY, Angst, Could be Canon, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Rape Characters: Blake, Debbie, Jennifer Taylor, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 33150 Read: 52851
Published: February 03, 2012 Updated: February 14, 2012
Story Notes:

This is a seven part fic that is finished. This is the first fic I ever wrote and all of my other ones sort of revolve around this one as far as continuity goes. It's pretty angsty--I admit I really put Brian through the ringer in this one but, don't worry, I love a happy ending as much as every one else. It wasn't easy to write and I struggled with how dark I should make it, taking things out and then adding them back in. I hope everyone who reads it will find it engaging enough to keep reading all seven chapters until the end. As always, thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my stories.

1. Part One by Swallow [Reviews - 18] (4419 words)

Brian has been found unconcious at Babylon due to a suspected overdose but no one knows what has lead to his downfall. Michael assumes the worst as Justin tries to get there as quickly as possible.

2. Part Two by Swallow [Reviews - 14] (4223 words)

Justin arrives at the hospital and Michael reveals some dark secrets from Brian's past.

3. Part Three by Swallow [Reviews - 9] (4290 words)

Justin and Michael talk about Brian and try to figure out what is going on in his head. Justin reveals some intimate details about his relationship with Brian to Michael, possibly more than he should.

Don't worry, Brian is going to wake up very soon.

4. Part Four by Swallow [Reviews - 10] (5470 words)

Brian finally wakes up and he is held accountable for his actions by Justin and Michael who demand an explanation. I know you've all been anxious for that to happen. Things are just getting started...

5. Part Five by Swallow [Reviews - 8] (5252 words)

Justin begins his search for answers. Brian reveals a dark secret that has had more of an effect on his character than, perhaps, even he realizes.

6. Part Six by Swallow [Reviews - 14] (4008 words)

One more of Brian's secrets is revealed and this one involves Justin personally.

7. Part Seven by Swallow [Reviews - 22] (5488 words)

This is the last part of Catch Me When I Fall. Brian feels terrible and is sicker than either of them thought possible. Justin makes a decision that changes the direction of their relationship. Thanks for reading!