Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 34] Printer
Summary:

Brian and Justin's journey towards a new relationship after reconnecting in London after a dozen years apart. An attempt at a sequel to "Persistence Of Memory".


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Brian/Justin/Other-Relationship, Romance, What If Characters: Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 5159 Read: 14569
Published: January 01, 2012 Updated: January 03, 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

A/N#1: Rating due to language and sexual situations.

A/N#2: My gentle readers, I'm back with an "attempt" at a sequel to a story that was surprisingly (I'm still not over the shock) popular. I'll do my best to do it justice, but I implore you to be patient. I'll do my very best to update often, but this story won't be written as fast as PoM. I hope you'll give me feedback, because it encourages me like nothing else. Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1. Prologue by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 14] (1754 words)

A/N: Happy New Year, my dear readers! I wish you all enormous success, incredible happiness, strong health and more LOVE than you can possibly handle in 2012! Oh, and lets not forget tons of fantastic fanfics to read and write, as well... :)

Here's the beginning of my sequel. Enjoy and please do let me know what you think!

~*~*~*~*~

2. Life of Brian by Cheburashka2 [Reviews - 20] (3405 words)

A/N: My gentle readers, here's the first chapter. It's a bit on the introspective side from Brian's POV and includes some information about the first Sunday dinner with everyone at Deb's. Enjoy!

 

~*~*~*~