Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 6] Printer
Summary:

Four couples come to the secluded Rainbow Inn for a weekend getaway: Brian and Justin, House and Chase, Tony and Gibbs, and Booth and Zack. The first story in the Rainbow Inn universe. With pairings from NCIS, Bones, House, and QaF.


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: Cross Over, QAF-U.S. FICTION, MISCELLANEOUS FICTION Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Rainbow Inn
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7364 Read: 2714
Published: December 07, 2011 Updated: December 07, 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

A/N: Okay, so I had this thought pop into my head: what if all my favorite characters ran into each other?  How would they react?  What would they say?  From those questions, this story was born.  However, as I was writing it, I realized that there was so much more that could and should be told here.  The result was an ambitious series of stories set in the Rainbow Inn Universe that you will shortly enter. 

 

There are ten stories total in the series, but all are complete and I will post every day until the entire series is up.  I believe that the stories can stand alone to some degree, but would recommend reading them in order since there will be references to past events as the series progresses.  Also, the ratings on each story will vary, so be aware and be warned.

 

Now, after all that, I’ll get on with the story…. I hope you enjoy and want to come be a part of the Rainbow Inn Universe.  Jules

 

1. The Rainbow Inn by Julesmonster [Reviews - 6] (7364 words)