Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 80] Printer
FeatureSummary:

*FEATURED STORY FOR NOVEMBER, 2013*

Thanksgiving Short Story.  Brian and Justin travel to Toronto to visit Gus, but Brian has a less-than-pleasant encounter with the newest member of the Munchers' family.  Fluff/humor. 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, FEATURED STORY, Brian/Justin, Humor, Romance, Thanksgiving Characters: Gus, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie
Challenges: None
Series: Tricky Universe
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 36133 Read: 23273
Published: November 08, 2011 Updated: November 26, 2013
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER:  QAF and its characters are the sole owner of Cowlip Productions and Showtime; no copyright infringement is intended. 

Also, the name of this story is taken from an old Carpenters' song from the '70's; I'm just borrowing it for a while and don't own any rights to it.


 

1. What Is It About Blonds? by Predec2 [Reviews - 23] (6583 words)

I couldn't resist a short story about Thanksgiving and the boys.   I anticipate this being probably a couple of chapters long.  Hope you enjoy it!:P)

2. Irresistible by Predec2 [Reviews - 10] (6766 words)

Justin and Brian finally get a little 'private' time, but another blond wants some attention, too...(snicker, snicker)

3. So You Want to Play with my Ball? by Predec2 [Reviews - 11] (5904 words)

The adventures of Tricky the Tormenter continue!  Meanwhile, the boys discover a reason to thank Lindsay for her "Lazy Boy."  (wink, wink).

4. Yep! It's a Butterball by Predec2 [Reviews - 8] (7762 words)

Tricky continues his pursuit of the alpha male in the house while the gang prepares for Thanksgiving Dinner.

5. Make A Wish by Predec2 [Reviews - 28] (9118 words)

Brian and Justin finally get some alone time together and get a chance to speak from their hearts.