Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 14] Printer
Summary:

 

Happy Halloween everyone!  I have a gift for you that I hope you will find to be a 'Treat' and not a 'Trick'.  For this year's Halloween, I thought I would skip a few generations and see what happens to Brian's Great-Grandson when he decides to buy the old building that once housed the Babylon Club and revive it, bringing it back to its once magnificent Dance Club Glory!  But Wait!!!  Could the place really be haunted?  And if so, what spirits are lingering there and what do they want?  Shall we find out?  Many thanks to my terrific beta, Judy for her last minute help with my story, and also to my Granddaughter for the very cool banner.  Enjoy!


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Halloween Characters: Gus, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5557 Read: 2019
Published: November 01, 2011 Updated: November 01, 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Ghosts of Babylon by mandagrammy [Reviews - 14] (5557 words)