Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 22] Printer
Past Featured StorySummary:

stories/864/images/gale-harold-the-secret-circle.jpg

This isn't a story, it's various interviews with Gale (and other actors) on the TSC, about TSC and, of course, about Charles! Some of you may have already found and/or read these articles, but for those who haven't, I thought I'd provide them for all you Gale lovers out there who can't get enough. And maybe it you aren't somewhere that you can actually watch the show, then this gives you the info and pictures, as well. 

Update 5/7/12:  No new interviews, but do have some new clips of his latest movie! And some additional news, but you have to read the last chapter to find out. ;)  Sorry it's been so long since an update... life gets in the way, unfortunately. 

If you're on this site, then you know about the convention in Germany this June... but did you know Gale will also be in Italy in September? Want details? Let me know... and I'll post in a different chapter. 

On a completely different note, if you're interested in BBC's Sherlock, series 2 will air this week on PBS, depending on your service area and provider. Sorry for the delay, but it was on tonight... the same episode will be on other nights this week, too. Again, check your local listings (I love Verizon Fios).

[You know you're obsessed with Gale when you hear a weather report about gale warnings along the coast and you immediately want to drive to the coast to see Gale. :) ]


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: MIDNIGHT WHISPERS ANNOUNCEMENT Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22523 Read: 121687
Published: October 14, 2011 Updated: May 08, 2012
Story Notes:

For all you Gale fans out there, here's a whole bunch of info about Gale as Charles in The Secret Circle. 

This is the most verbose and loquacious I've ever "heard" him in an interview. Imagine his voice while reading, it helps. If you need help (seriously, if you do, although many of you probably don't) go you youtube and watch Gale's interview with E!Online about Charles Meade in TSC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqLrtcv0yfg&list

And while you're there, if you need a Randy fix... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhhdZnUaw2Y&list

Updated 2/9/12: Another interview with Gale about TSC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eON_RG51JcQ&list=FLo_QTjsz-ezEHI3tFPSBSVw&index=8&feature=plpp_video

1. Chapter 1 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 4] (2446 words)

2. Chapter 2 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 3] (1425 words)

More info and interviews with Gale, in his best role since Brian Kinney! 

And what would a story about Gale be without a new picture (from Episode 8)? 

Enjoy all you Gale lovers. You may have seen these or not, but I had to share for those who didn't. 

 


 

 

3. Chapter 3 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (1050 words)

More interviews with Gale... and another pic! :) 

 


 

4. Chapter 4 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (346 words)

This may be short, but it's sweet, and it's Gale... so what more do you want. 

And I had pictures to share, so hence the need for a chapter. 

 


 

5. Chapter 5 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 2] (124 words)

Gale, as Charles, has changed... Nick's death has left him a changed man... and now with a crystal again, he is eerie, creepy, evil, arrogant, almost sadistic... YES! Bad-ass Charles is back! And Oh My Gale... is he magnificent or what. Just like when he killed Amelia in the pilot... I don't think murder has ever been sexier. 


And I would apologize for that sounding creepy, but this is Gale we're talking about, so I apologize for nothing. And I'm sure all you fellow Gale fans will absolutely agree. :) 


6. Chapter 6 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (1709 words)

Another update for our favorite man being his more Brian Kinney self, as Charles Meade... the main bad-ass warlock of Chance Harbor. I included most of the same pics from the interview, and then some. :) 

Here's an interview about tomorrow's episode. It's the mid-season finale. That's right, I said finale... don't worry, not of the show, just this part of the season. Tomorrow's episode is the final of this year: 2011. The next TSC won't be on till January. If you miss tomorrow's episode, you will probably be able to watch it within a few days on cwtv.com. 

I will update if there's anything to be found between now and January, but otherwise, enjoy the time off (yeah, I know, I won't either, but at least that will actually free up Thursdays to stuff that's supposed to be more important, like... oh, say... homework and family). :) 

 


 

7. Chapter 7 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (1528 words)

I honestly didn't think there would be anything to update with... boy was I wrong. And when I find a 37 minute video interview with Gale Harold (that's right, 37 minutes) I can't tell you how happy I am to be wrong! Enjoy! 

8. Chapter 8 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (458 words)

See, I said I'd give you the second part, so here it is. Now, it's only 4 minutes, but still, it's Gale. :) Apparently it was too spoilerish to include yesterday before last night's show. 


9. Chapter 9 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 2] (654 words)

It may not be a huge update, but it's something... and there's a video at the bottom you have to watch. 

10. Chapter 10 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (853 words)

11. Chapter 11 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (1015 words)

12. Chapter 12 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (1061 words)

Okay, you're in for a real treat with this one... this one contains interviews with Gale, not only about Charles, but also about Brian Kinney. :D 

It also includes some of his favorite books and music. 

13. Chapter 13 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (585 words)

Okay, so these aren't quite about Gale, but they are about the show, and I didn't want to include them in the recap "story". Not to mention if you watched last weeks episode the list below is hilarious... even if you didn't, it's really funny. 

14. Chapter 14 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (535 words)

Here's some more info about The Secret Circle, it's cast, and of course, the reason you're here, Gale! Enjoy :) 

15. Chapter 15 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (321 words)

This was part of an article, published here, titled "The Geek's Guide to Fall TV's Hottest Men Revisited".

16. Chapter 16 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (67 words)

Okay, so this may be really short, as there's not a whole lot of extra info about Gale in TSC right now, but I found a clip of this weeks episode... you'll know why I shared once you watch. ;)

Video Credit: TV Fanatic (I figured out the embedding, but I can't get rid of the commercial, but it's definitely worth it.)

17. Chapter 17 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (709 words)

I've got another interview with our favorite bad-ass warlock! :)

18. Chapter 18 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (373 words)

Updated after Gale's Grove appearance. 


 

19. Chapter 19 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (331 words)

20. Chapter 20 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (264 words)

Okay, so this isn't TSC news... but it is Gale news, so of course, it's worthy to be here. :) 

21. Chapter 21 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (162 words)

A short video interview and some more pix from the Grove. 

22. Chapter 22 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 2] (669 words)

Finally... the interview with Gale at the Grove, for Extra TV. Many thanks to galedevotee.com. It's very short, but... it's Gale, so it's worth it. If you can't see the video, and want the dialog, let me know, I'll post it. :) 

 

23. Chapter 23 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (1231 words)

24. Chapter 24 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 3] (555 words)

Okay, so this isn't news, but you can hardly blame me for wanting to share photos. Well, hopefully you won't blame me. 

25. Chapter 25 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (537 words)

New interview with Gale Harold. 

26. Chapter 26 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (507 words)

Another interview, yeah! Keep your eyes out for more... with the season finale fast approaching there will be more interviews to come. I will post when they are posted. 

27. Chapter 27 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 1] (1795 words)

28. Chapter 28 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (910 words)

You guys are in luck... two interviews in one day... wow! 

29. Chapter 29 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (303 words)