Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary:

I wrote this story in answer to a challenge by Beater101 on Fanfiction who wanted a story based on the song The Trial of Lancelot, by Heather Dale. The song may not be what I would typically listen to, nor is it a standard rock song; it’s kind of new agey and very soft. However, since it is quite literally based on the Trial of Lancelot, and I love the tale of King Arthur, I couldn’t help but read the lyrics and therefore be inspired to write a fan fiction based on the song. If you’re curious about the song itself, it’s on YouTube (song and lyrics).


This was meant to be a quick story, with a brief intro, the song and a one paragraph conclusion. I underestimated by own mind and love of King Arthur (and love of Brian/Justin), and went overboard. This is my first fantasy fanfic, so please go easy on the reviews if you don’t like it. 


Rated: R
Categories: Angst, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, MISCELLANEOUS FICTION, Cross Over, Brian/Justin, Romance, Unsafe Sex, Song Fic, Drama Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14199 Read: 6476
Published: June 21, 2011 Updated: June 21, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (4630 words)

2. Chapter 2 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (4192 words)

3. Chapter 3 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 0] (3753 words)

4. Chapter 4 by JustBeAQueen [Reviews - 3] (1624 words)