Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 22] Printer
Summary:

What if love was never a problem with Brian and Justin's relationship.   An AU look at Brian and Justin.

Chapters 1 through 6 have been replaced with new edited versions.  Story content was not changed.  Grammar, spelling and punctuation were changed to make the story easier t read.  I hope you enjoy it.


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 9307 Read: 24777
Published: June 11, 2011 Updated: April 22, 2016
Story Notes:

Chapters 1 through 6 have been replaced with new edited versions.  Story content was not changed.  Grammar, spelling and punctuation were changed to make the story easier t read.  I hope you enjoy it.

1. Didn't See That Coming by Galesgal [Reviews - 5] (1234 words)

Brian so loves Justin, and he does not care who knows it.

2. That's Never Gonna Come Out by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (643 words)

A child is born and Brian gives advice.

3. Chris Hobbs by Galesgal [Reviews - 4] (1105 words)

We meet Justin's crush.   Craig deals with the truth about his son.   Brian celebrates becoming a father, as only he knows how.

4. The Rules by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (2554 words)

Daphne explains the rules to get a man to Justin.  Brian explains his interpatations of these rules.   Michael wants to introduce Brian to his new boyfriend, and also Brian finds out why having sex in your office is not a good idea.   Oh and Brian and Justin have comfort sex.  Doing better at the editing.   This story is pretty much witing itself.  Haven't even rewatched the movie yet.

5. Kip Thomas by Galesgal [Reviews - 2] (1032 words)

Just so you know, I realized that I was wrong about his last name.  It is too late to turn back.   Thanks for the reading and reviews.   As I said this on is pratically writing itself.   Well this chapter is all about that troll.   It gets revenge and meets his match.  As you saw in the last chapter I am better with the editing.

6. Kip Thomas 2 by Galesgal [Reviews - 1] (1121 words)

Justin sets his plan in motion and destroys Kip.  But his victory does not last long because revenge is a horrible thing.   We find out what Gregory has been up too.  David does not like Brian and Hustin is confused by his love for Chris vs. his love for Brian

7. Chapter 7 - At a Standstill by Galesgal [Reviews - 1] (638 words)

And now a new chapter!

8. I'm Not in Love With Him by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (980 words)