Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 82] Printer
Summary:

**Not a new story - chapters had to be reloaded due to a system problem.**~Admin



This story is about Brian recovering from a disabling accident, he has no use of his lower extremities… Through a research study involving physical therapy and surgeries he slowly regains some use of his legs, therefore as in real life his sexual role in my story differs from that of a man who is paralyzed from the waist down.

If this isn't your type of story please skip... This is written in an ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE...


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Unsafe Sex Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes
Word count: 67756 Read: 99051
Published: April 16, 2011 Updated: March 16, 2015
Story Notes:

It’s all gone in just moments; your life changes and there’s no going back. You’re no longer the person you thought you were; and you have no idea who you’ll become.

1. Chapter 1 ~ Three Little Words... by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 13] (2704 words)
Authors Note; The first two chapters have been previously been posted under the title “Three Little Words” and the story has been updated slightly…

2. Chapter 2~ Broken... by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 8] (4160 words)
Justin stalks down his favorite prey and comes to understand why he abandoned his family for so long.

3. Chapter 3 ~ Bring Me To Life… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 3] (3511 words)
Gus and Justin take a day trip to visit Prince Charming…

4. Chapter 4 ~ This Neurotic Man of Mine… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 2] (3326 words)
I wanna to be your lover, baby, I wanna to be your man…

5. Chapter 5 ~ Lions and Tigers and Bears... by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 0] (4806 words)
Ted and Lindsay seek more information on Prince Charming, Brian’s physical therapy intensifies with the research study.

6. Chapter 6 ~ Hide and Seek… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 7] (4106 words)
Justin asks Emmett for help planning his wedding and Brian is interviewed about his next novel.

7. Chapter 7 ~ Leaving the Pain in the Past…. by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 7] (3984 words)
Brian and Justin start couples therapy and Michael comes to grips with Brian’s accident.

8. Chapter Eight ~ Leo Brown, In the Library, With the Hand Weights… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 2] (4802 words)
The boys plan their wedding and Christmas; Justin questions his choices…

9. Chapter Nine ~ Pushing, Pulling, Twisting and Writhing… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 8] (3906 words)
Bridezilla and cold feet drive the boys to the edge…

10. Chapter Ten ~ Sugar Plum Fairies Dancing in my Head… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 3] (3979 words)
Brian and his family become closer at Christmas time…

11. Chapter 11~ Owners of a Lonely Heart… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 3] (3960 words)
Brian and Justin miss each other while Justin vacations in Hawaii…

12. Chapter 12 ~ Blue Hawaii… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 4] (3737 words)
The boys have a fun week on vacation that ends with a big surprise…

13. Chapter 13 ~ I Love The Way You Make Me Beg And Plead … by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 4] (3235 words)
Brian finds the inner strength and determination to please Justin on their special night…

14. Chapter 14 ~ All You Need Is Love… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 2] (4307 words)
Brian and Justin both show a little jealous streak that improves their sex life…

15. Chapter 15 ~ Dr Wilder, I Presume… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 2] (4665 words)
Brian and Justin open up about their feeling concerning the bashing…

16. Chapter 16 ~ Happy Family by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 4] (3642 words)

17. Chapter 17 ~ I Do… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 10] (4926 words)
Queen for a day; Brian queen’s out about details…