Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine

For the next two days, Brian and Justin drove. They stopped often at Brian’s insistence to stretch their legs and grab a bite to eat. Even though Justin had no idea at all of where they were heading and Brian refused to budge, he was extremely happy.

The drive was filled with silly, pointless conversation. He had Brian all to himself. The brunette was different. Justin really believed that this time they were going to make it. Although Brian hadn’t said anything about tricking, Justin had been subtly watching him. For the last two and a half days, Brian hadn’t even so much as looked at another hot guy let alone fucked anyone. Unfortunately Brian also hadn’t fucked him.

The blonde was becoming impatient. He hadn’t had sex in weeks and being around the love of his life and not actually touching him was driving him insane.

“Brian, seriously. Where in the hell are we going or can you at least tell me when we will be arriving at your mystery location?”

The brunette turned to look at him and smirked, “We’ll be there in about an hour.”

Yes, finally!! thought Justin. He turned to look at the scenery passing by. There was snow on the ground and even on the treetops.

Nearly an hour later, Justin spotted a sign in the distance. He nearly started bouncing in his seat. Brian may not tell him where they were but that sign sure as hell would.

Sitting next to Justin, Brian had to smile. He couldn’t believe he had been stupid enough to let the young artist go. He had learnt from his mistakes and hoped that he would be enough for him. The ad-exec was also nervous. This surprise could either go really well or could end in disaster.

The car drew nearer to the sign until Justin could read it. When he did, his brain seemed to have frozen. He was in shock.

WELCOME TO VERMONT
Green Mountain State

WELCOME CENTER
5 MILES
“Oh my…” Justin’s voice trailed off. Turning to look at Brian, he flashed the biggest sunshine smile he had ever worn. “You’ve brought me to Vermont.”

They were actually on a vacation together. Brian smiled at his partner. He had been a little worried, because the last time they had been planning to take a trip to Vermont it had not gone at all well. Actually none of their planned trips had gone well. The only reason New York had been memorable, was because it had not been planned. The blonde had run away with Brian following.

Turning left, they pulled up in front of a large, snow covered building. The brunette got out the car and had to walk around to haul Justin out as well as the artist was still in awe of his partner‘s machinations.

Blue eyes gazed around, taking in all the sights. There was snow all over the ground and several other vehicles. The massive trees in front of him were draped in lights that would be turned on once it became dark.

The building before them had two floors and was built in an L shape. It looked beautiful and incredibly romantic with all the snow. He couldn’t keep the giant grin off his face as he and Brian got their bags out of the car and made their way to the front entrance.

Brian immediately made his way to the front desk.

“Hello and welcome. Are you checking in?”

“Yes, reservation for two under Kinney.”

“Of course.” A young man came forward to take Brian and Justin’s bags.

“If you will follow Andrew, he will show you to your room. Enjoy your stay and please let us know if there is anything you shall require.”

The pair trailed behind Andrew, with Justin reaching out and grabbing Brian’s hand as they walked along. Brian looked down at Justin’s upturned face and was met with a determined smirk. The older man mentally sighed, but a smile crept onto his face and he decided to just go with it.

Their guide stopped at the end of the corridor and pulled out a key to unlock the door before opening it and standing to the side for Brian and Justin to enter.

Justin walked into the room, gazing at everything around him as Brian tipped Andrew and locked the door.

Brian quietly walked up behind the blonde, slipping his arms around his waist and began placing small, open mouthed kisses along his neck.

“Mmm…Brian” Justin turned in his arms, sliding his arms around Brian’s waist as well. He rose slightly on his toes and kissed the brunette with all the love and need he could muster. Lips parted and tongues immediately duelled. Never breaking the kiss, Justin slid his hands up and under Brian’s jacket and with a push it fell to the floor.

Justin moved his hands to the task of getting rid of Brian’s shirt. He tilted his head to the side giving Brian better access to his neck as the kisses changed direction. His partner gently scraped his teeth over his rapidly beating pulse and then began to suck on the skin.

A moan escaped Justin and before he realised it, he was being directed to the bed. The back of his legs hit the bed and the blonde sat down breaking their kiss. His shirt and jacket were missing and his pants were unzipped, Justin noticed with slight surprise.

Glancing up, he noticed Brian was removing the last of his clothing. Justin was quick to be rid of his pants and when he stood straight once again hands urged him back onto the bed.

Justin slid up the bed and sunk back into the pillows as Brian crawled onto the bed and next to him immediately leaning across and capturing the soft, pink lips again. Hands traced the familiar contours, soft gasps escaped when sensitive spots were touched by knowing hands

Breaking their breath-defying kiss, hazel eyes met blue as Brian reached down to the floor and pulled lube and a condom out of his pants pocket. Justin reached out to his partner’s hand and took the condom, tore the wrapper and with gentle and experienced hands put it on Brian.

His lover flipped open the lube before preparing him with first one finger, then two and finally three. Justin was gasping and had gripped the sheets beneath him until his knuckles turned white to stop himself from coming on the spot.

“Brian, I can’t.. Oh!… take much more.”

Brian smiled gently at his blonde before positioning himself and slowly pushing in. Fuck but he had missed this. Not just sex but being with Justin. He bit his lip to keep from exploding right then. Slowly he withdrew and slid all the way back in to the hilt.

Justin reached up and yanked Brian’s mouth to him and kissed him passionately which was the final straw for Brian. He started thrusting, careful not to hurt Justin. Moans and gasps were muffled and caught by their lips as Brian’s tongue went into Justin’s mouth in time with his thrusts.

Far too soon, Brian buried his face in Justin’s neck as he came followed a second later by the blonde.

Both were sweating and out of breath. Brian pulled out carefully, tied off the condom, threw it into the trash and gathered his blonde in his arms. Justin flung a leg over Brian’s and lay his head on the ad-exec’s chest with his arm wrapped around his waist.

Brian wrapped his arm around Justin’s shoulders while the other ran though his blonde locks.

“Brian,” Justin mumbled.

“Mmm.”

“Thank you,” Justin whispered before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Wow well that was the first sex scene that I have ever written so thoughts anyone?