Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 16] Printer
Summary:

Basically, this is an extended "What If" about Hunter moving in with Justin when he leaves Michael and Ben's and when Justin leaves Brian. Most of the story is probably going to be told from Hunter's point of view, although parts will also be from Justin's. Emmett will also play into the mix as a kind of friend/mentor figure.

I'm pretty sure all the original readers have abadoned this story, but my goal is to finish this summer!

A reviewer suggested the title, and I wanted to say thank you. "A gay couple who one is HIV+ and the other HIV - are called a magetic couple in the gay world. Like a positive and negative magnet."-JT Secrets

 


Rated: R
Categories: Brian/Justin, Canon, Could be Canon, Real Life Issues, What If Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4041 Read: 4019
Published: August 27, 2009 Updated: May 10, 2010
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, locations, events, etc. are the property of their original owners. All original characters are the property of the author (that would be me). I am not in any way associated with the original owners of the material, and no copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by bjktpsychic [Reviews - 8] (2318 words)

Justin confronts Brian about leaving. Hunter moves in with Justin and they talk about going to school.

2. Chapter 2 by bjktpsychic [Reviews - 8] (1723 words)

Brian and Brandon start their competition. Justin tries to get himself pulled off the list.